Saturday, November 04, 2017

2017 Halloween In New Orleans

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Here are some photos of  trick-or-treaters in action in New Orleans taken a few hours after the terrorist attack in New York City.  I carried the news of the day with me while I walked around uptown New Orleans taking these photos. I have no profound words to express my feelings of despair for innocent lives cuts short senselessly.   Instead i can offer up a complaint i heard while shooting at the corner of State Street and St. Charles, a hot spot of trick-or-treating in New Orleans, "It's like 30 people deep just to get a piece of candy."  That complaint made me smile, and inspired most of these photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment